Highlands Home By The Park LLC 4009 NE 10th StRenton
Phone: (425) 802-2397
An Adult Family Home (AFH) that will consider medically complex patients.Highlands Home By The Park LLC
is licensed as
an Adult Family Home
with a maximum of 6 beds.
2 Private rooms with private baths
2 Private rooms with shared baths
with one vacancy
1 Shared room with shared bath
Highlands Home By The Park LLC
has the following DSHS contracts:
Highlands Home By The Park LLC
is licensed by DSHS for the following specialties:
- A Registered Nurse is the provider
- This AFH will consider medically complex patients.
- House Doctor contracted with Medicaid / Medicare
- Has Awake night shift
- Caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
- Insulin/Injection Capability
- Hospice and End of Life
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Foley Catheter
- Ostomy Care
- Care for clients with a Peg Tube.
- Accepts Wanderers
- Accepts Exit Seekers
- Accepts residents that are resistive to care
- Care for clients with history of Drug/Alcohol Abuse.
- Care for Traumatic Brain Injured.
- Care for clients after a Stroke.
- Care for clients on Oxygen.
- Care for clients with MS or Parkinson's disease.
- Would consider Respite Care
- Would consider Wound Care
- Would consider clients that are smokers.
- Would consider taking a client's small pet.
- Would consider residents with a contagious disease
i.e. MRSA, VRE, C-Diff, HIV/Aids.
- Accepts Medicaid with conditions.
- We provide an activities program that takes into consideration the residents needs, interests and capabilities.
Injection Capability - depends on circumstances
Accepts Medicaid after 5 years private pay
Highlands Home By The Park LLC is
An Adult Family Home (AFH) that will consider medically complex patients.
Highlands Home By The Park LLC and its staff are experienced with:
Hospice / end-of-life,
Two Person Assists / Hoyer Lifts,
MS and Parkinson's disease,
and managing residents who are Wanderers,
or are Resistive to Care.
We have caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
We have injection capability and will consider residents on sliding scale insulin.
We have 24/7 awake night shift.
We have a primary care physician available (House Doctor) who will make house calls and accepts Medicare and Medicaid.
and Medicaid with some conditions.
We are located in Renton WA.
Residents typically come from Renton and the surrounding committees; Seattle, Tukwila, Newcastle, Mercer Island, Sea Tac, Kent and Burien.
They come to us from; their own homes, retirement communities, assisted living, boarding homes, rehab facilities,
nursing homes and other similar senior/elder care facilities.
Please call (425) 802-2397 for more information or an appointment to view our facility. ---
Map Directions StreetView»
Disclosure Info »
Highlands Home By The Park LLC has been a valued Aging Safely customer since 8/1/2007.
Lat / Long: 47.5122299194336 -122.188667297363
Adult Family Home
License Number = 681400
Vacancy data last updated 3/22/2016.
Aging Safely's most recent recorded facility tour: 9/1/2008
Powered by Aging Safely Technology.
We get our data directly from DSHS and the Facilities. This information is thought to be reliable but is not
guaranteed to be accurate. You are advised to verify facts and to personally visit each facility you are considering.
URL of this page: http://www.agingsafely.com/listed_homes/wa-datasheet/vrecordid/681400/vtype/Af.aspx
All rights reserved.
Photos © Copyright Aging Safely Inc., Highlands Home By The Park LLC
. Map Data © Copyright Google.